Why, Hello There!

No I have not forgotten how to blog.
(at least I don't think so... we'll see how this post goes)

It has been a busy busy week... I have not had a single day off and I didn't get a weekend.

But I am not complaining (I am really tired though) because things are happening at work and it's exciting. This is what I like about post-grad life. I have no idea what is coming next. Everything is new. It's sort of like my freshmen year- when I started college, and was nervous and anxious and excited and I was meeting new people and making big decisions. Yes I have a job with a schedule but that's what going on right now and that could change. Who knows where I'll be next year or 5 years from now.

I like to plan. I love love love to make to-do lists and then check things off as I finish them. Not knowing what the next year will bring doesn't really fit with my plan. But it has taught me trust and forced me to have faith that things will work out the way they are supposed to.

Faith that God is bigger, so much bigger, than my lists or my timeline. And that's pretty darn cool.

Comments

  1. I love that quote Shannon, but I can't tell who it is from. Glad things are going well with your job. We have had a busy summer too and have been gone a lot on the weekends. It has been fun, but I'm not getting much done around the house. Oh well, there is always the fall. I am a list person too. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment