Just Another Manic Monday

Actually today wasn't manic but I'm not good at coming up with titles.

Here's what's going on...
I don't work Tuesday or Wednesday this week! YAY! I will pretty much be stuck in my apartment though because I got into a fender bender on Thursday and I'm taking my car to be worked on. What? Did someone say something about a fender bender? Who me? No, I didn't get into my third car accident in two years. No, of course it wasn't my fault...

I might be lying but I'm not going to go into details because I think my driving deserves it's own post.

Um... Did I warn you this post was random?
Well I'm warning you now.

That funny blog-turned-book called Stuff White People Like suggests that white people like to read a book before seeing the movie. I flat out refuse to see the movie before I've read the book. And even then I am super hesitant about seeing the movie because it is never better than the book. I don't care what people say. It's never ever better!!

I like to try to read the books before I even know who's being cast in the movie because I like to form my own picture of the characters. Well I just finished reading Water For Elephants and it's a good thing because it's being made into a movie as I type. Reese Witherspoon is going to be one of the leads, which is good because I personally think she can do no wrong. But the main guy, the absolute main character of the whole story, is going to be played by Robert Pattinson.

aka Edward Cullen
hmm...
I just don't know.
I'm worried that a bunch of tweeny twi-hearts are going to come to the movie and you just know they wont have read the book. Plus, I don't want them to tone down the dark grittiness of the story to please "Team Edward."

In other news...
Can someone please tell me why Lifetime did not get together with the Bachelorette people? Why would Lifetime premiere their new awesome looking movie, The Client List, staring Jennifer Love Hewitt on the same night as the Bachelorette (and Real Housewives of New Jersey)? I am positive they share an audience base.

So that is what's on my mind tonight.
I'm sorry for the randomness.

Sincerely,
Shannon

Comments

  1. I love coming up with titles...I wish I could get a job doing that : )

    Robert Pattinson? Noooooo! Maybe he'll surprise me.

    And look, I didn't even mention your fender bender.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a stickler for reading the book first. Usually, if I've read the book, I don't want to see the movie. If I've seen the movie first, I don't want to read the book. Too many things change.

    Oh please do a driving post!!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment